Monday, 28 June 2010

More Upholstery

I did warn you. I really have the bug now for upholstering things.  Today it was the dash the seat belt covers and one of the seat boxes before I ran out of lining carpet. More is on order.  I have also done most the sliding door, but I haven't finished that yet so will wait to show it.

The lining carpet I have found very easy to work with. I have found working (gluing) a small area at a time the best way. Sharp Stanley knife and scissors are a must.

When the new delivery comes I will do the head lining and make some cards to make lids for the seat boxes.