While I was away last week I caught up on some ordering.
So today the deliverys were shiny.
The Euroliner stainless steel wheel trims arrived as did the 6 mushroom vents I have ordered for the boat project.
Excitedly I got on with fitting the wheel trims. The vents will be in a week or 2.
IMO the price of these are eyewateringly OTT but they do look good. I also fitted some valve extenders to the inner wheels.
I also fitted a new Radio ariel today. Of course the cable was too short so I needed to patch a 1m bit in. I also ran the cable for the rear speakers whle the head lining was out.
I cleaned the head lining before the winter, but somehow the roof leaked, I suspect it was snow being driven in the vent on the roof. This will be done away with shortly. So I need to clean the headlining again.
Finally today I refitted the Morco water heater. When I fitted it I used the surrounding square edges to line it up. While this was geometrically right, it didn't look right and it was annoying me. So a small amount of "by eye" adjustment was done. I have also put some extra screws in it to try and stop it rattling when on the move.