Wednesday, 21 April 2010

It's Been A Busy Few Days Again.

I wanted a float to better show the water level in my tanks.  After a post on a forum a member came up with an ear plug.  Its perfect and I have plenty of them.  

I decided on unused!

I finished the wiring and tidied it all up and labeled it ready for connection to the fuse panel.

Yesterday I glued the support battens in ready to take the roof panel today.  This is what it looked like this morning.

 Tidy!  NOT

At the end of the day things looked considerably different.

While the adhesive was going off I wired up the fuse panel.

Last job of the day was putting in the lights for the main area.

The light on the right is door entry operated

On a side note the windows for the boat project  arrived today.


There will be 8 of these and 3 x 18" portholes.